1. Responsible for the management of personnel, finance and materials of the project department.
2. Responsible for the reasonable arrangement of all work (original data archiving, data collation, report collation, testing cloud usage, etc.) of the project team.
3. Responsible for overall plan and implementation of project quality, coordinate and handle the relationship between departments and general contractors.
4. Review and inspect all the work of the project in charge.
5. Solve problems on site and deal with related issues in the process of the project in time.
6. Responsible for the overall safety work on site.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
1. 1-3 years experienced in power plant inspection.
2. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical, electrical, photovoltaic power generation, etc.
3. Master the relevant standards and knowledge of power station inspection, and be able to complete the power station test report independently.
4. Have strong analysis, decision-making and judgment ability, flexible response, and properly handle all kinds of emergencies.
5. Strong communication and coordination skills, good team awareness and excellent leadership skills.
6. Ability to write professional technical papers independently.
7. Be responsible for the preservation and review of original records. 8. Be able to use the testing cloud as required.
9. Can adapt to business trips.
10. Be able to communicate simply in English.